Terms and conditions
This online personals service is a way for adults to meet each other (the "Service"). The Service is provided by the owner of this web domain.
This legal agreement is made between You and Us ("Agreement"). This Agreement applies to all of Our sites that are offering the Service. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering for the Service. By registering for the Service, You become a member (a "Member"), and You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as You continue to be a Member. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as they form the agreement between us. If you do not agree to these any of these terms and conditions, please do not use the service and do not proceed to register on this site (further – ‘the Site’) We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement; change the Site, any content on or feature of the Site; or change any fees or charges for using the Site.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the state of United Kingdom without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Arbitration Act.
In this Agreement the following words have the following meanings unless the context requires otherwise:
"Agreement" means the agreement between You and Site incorporating these terms and conditions for the provision of the Service, as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein;
“We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement; change the Site, any content on or feature of the Site; or change any fees or charges for using the Site. Any changes are effective upon being posted on the Site or sent via email. Your use of the Site after the changes will depend on your acceptance of the changes. All notifications will be sent to your email address you’ve provided on registering.
ELIGIBILITY: MINORS MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS. By becoming a Member, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your discount for the Service is for Your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use Your discount and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity.
REGISTRATION AND SUBSCRIPTION:
Although You may register as a Member of the Service for free, if You wish to use the Service to initiate most communication with other members and use certain other parts of the Service, You must become a subscriber and pay the fees that are set out. This price list is part of this Agreement And We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using the Service. To become a Member, You must register for the Service. When and if You register to become a Member, You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by Our registration form ("Registration Data"), and to maintain and update Your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that We may rely on Your Registration Data as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if Your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Service and, in such event, You shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription fees.
TERM AND TERMINATION:
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Service and/or are a Member. You may terminate your discount at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the Member Services page of the Service, or upon receipt by Site of Your written or email notice of termination. Either You or Site may terminate your discount by removing your profile, at any time, for any reason, with or without explanation, effective upon sending written or email notice to the other party. Upon such termination by Site without cause, Site shall refund, pro rata, any unused portion of any subscription payments that We have received from You. In the event that (a) You terminate your subscription or discount or (b) Site determine, in our sole discretion, that You have violated this Agreement. You shall not be entitled to nor shall We be liable to You for any refund of any unused portion of any subscription payments the We have received from You, and Site may continue to bar Your use of the Service in the future. Even after discount terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
You represent and warrant to Site that the information posted in Your profile including Your photograph are posted by You and that You are the exclusive author of Your profile and the exclusive owner of Your photographs. You assign to Site, with full title guarantee, all copyright in Your profile and your photographs posted, at any time, in connection with Your use of the Service. You waive absolutely any and all moral rights to be identified as author of Your profile and owner of Your photograph and any similar rights in any jurisdiction in the world. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection, whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which You have been given express written permission, You will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. By posting information, photographs or content on any Service, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to Site and other members, free of charge, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, full-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, promote, publish and distribute such information, content and photographs and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE: As a Member, You agree that:
(1) You will use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You will not include in Your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's or email addresses, other than where You are specifically asked for such information in the Confidential Personal Information section of the Service. You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and/or mediate disputes between You and other members.
(2) You are solely responsible for the content or information You publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other members. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other members or to Site or Site employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not include in Your profile any offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and You will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information. We reserve the right, but Site have no obligation, to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with the prohibitions set forth in this section and, to the extent that Site determine, in Site sole discretion, to do so, You shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription payments that We havereceived from You.
(3) Email communications sent from Site or through Site are designed to make your online personals experience enjoyable. By becoming a member, You specifically agree to accept and consent to receiving email communications initiated from Site or through Site including, without limitation: message notification emails, “Your Match” emails, emails informing you about events and parties Site organize, emails informing You of promotions Site run and emails informing You of changes to the Service.
(4) You agree that We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by Site Service. You acknowledge that features, parameters or other services Site provide may change at any time. You acknowledge that Site reserve the right to sign out, terminate, delete or purge Your account from the Service if it is inactive. "Inactive" means that you have not signed into the Service for a particular period of time, as determined by Site, in Site sole discretion (currently, we consider an account to be Inactive after 12 months).
(5) Site customer service employees are here to make your online experience enjoyable by providing assistance and guidance to You. When speaking to Site customer service employees on the phone or communicating with them by any other means, You undertake not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing or racially offensive. Should any of Site customer service employees feel, at any given point, threatened or offended by Your conduct, We reserve the right to immediately terminate Your discount and You shall not been titled to the refund of any subscription payments Site have received from You.
Site are entitled to investigate and terminate Your discount if You have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate, unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial, but not exhaustive, list of the types of actions that are illegal or prohibited under this Agreement:
(a) You will not impersonate any person or entity.
(b) You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
(c) You will not express or imply that any statements You make are endorsed by Site, without Site specific prior written consent.
(d) You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or, in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
(e) You will not post, distribute or reproduce, in anyway, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
(f) You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
(g) You will not interfere with or disrupt any Service or any site, servers or networks connected to any Service or site.
(h) You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
(i) You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
(j) You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service, without Site specific prior written consent.
(k) You will not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Site or the Service or the site connected to the Service in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
(l) You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or any software used on or for the Service or cause or enable others to do so.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER:
You will defend, indemnify, and hold Site and Site officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties harmless, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses(including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of Your use of the Service, including:
(I) Your breach of this Agreement;
(II) any allegation that any materials that You submit to Site or transmit to the Service infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or
(III) Your activities in connection with the Service. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Site, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE AND WE NEITHER ADOPT NOR ENDORSE NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY PARTIES OTHER THAN US. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO MEMBERS.
SITE RESERVE THE RIGHT, BUT SITE HAVE NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR THE MATERIALS POSTED IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE. SITE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY SUCH MATERIAL THAT, IN SITE SOLE DISCRETION, VIOLATES, OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE, THE LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS RIGHT, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL MESSAGES. EMAILS SENT BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT READILY ACCESSIBLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BE TREATED BY US AS PRIVATE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
All intellectual property rights in and to the Service are and shall be owned by Site, absolutely. Those rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, wherever existing in the world, together with the right to apply for protection of the same. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, company or product names set forth in Service are the property of their respective owners.
operated by Veronika Project Office 185 153 The Parade High Street Watford UK WD17 1NA